Feeds RSS

Order2 K (^_^)

Love You XOXO!

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

It's All About Twilight!



































Starring: Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson, Michael Welch, Justin Chon, Peter Facinelli,
Kellan Lutz, Elizabeth Reaser, Nikki Reed, Ashley Greene, Rachelle Lefevre,
Anna Kendrick, Jackson Rathbone
Directed by: Catherine Hardwicke
Year of Release: 2008


oh..I've watched the movie last night.it was sooooo superbb!.sooo romantic!I love Edward so much.he is handsome, of course but I also loved his acting.Bella as well.I can say he is the most handsome, good looking vampire I have ever seen.on the tv, of course.haven't seen it in my real life.not wishing to see 'em.if i can see one, I want him like Edward Cullen.love his hair, his strength, his face, his speed.other words, I love everything about Edward.
p/s : Not trying to overact but I can assure u this movie is the best i have ever seen!if u have time, go and buy the original or the pirate one.wanna good and high quality images, of cos u have to spend more.hehe.but u'll be satisfied!
below are story's plot, some quotes(there are many other interesting quotes, but when u see it, u can dig it up on ur own, ok?) and the review.

PLOT
Bella Swan is a girl just trying to survive Forks, Washington- the town with the worst weather in the United States- because her mother’s just married a baseball player. Edward Cullen is one of five teenagers adopted by the amazingly intelligent and handsome Dr. Cullen, and all he wants is to guard his eerily beautiful family’s secret- that they’re all vampires who’ve given up hunting humans. Can Edward keep up the “vegetarian” lifestyle when he falls for Bella, whose blood has a scent sweeter than anyone on the planet’s? Or, more importantly, can he protect her from others who don’t have the same amount of self-control?






QUOTES FROM THE BOOKS

"I'd never given much thought to how I would die--though I'd had reason enough in the last few months--but even if I had, I would not have imagined it like this." -- Bella

"'And so the lion fell in love with the lamb...,' he murmured.
I looked away, hiding my eyes as I thrilled to the word.
'What a stupid lamb,' I sighed.
'What a sick, masochistic lion.'" -- Edward and Bella


"If I could dream at all, it would be about you. And I'm not ashamed of it." -- Edward


"'Please tell me just one little theory.' His eyes still smoldered at me.
'Um, well, bitten by a radioactive spider?' Was he a hypnotist, too?
Or was I just a hopeless pushover?
'That's not very creative," he scoffed.
'I'm sorry, that's all I've got,' I said, miffed.'You're not even close,' he teased.
'No spiders?''Nope.
''And no radioactivity?'
'None.
''Dang,' I sighed.
'Kryptonite doesn't bother me either,' he chuckled." -- Edward and Bella


"I'm betting on Alice." -- Bella

"I'm sorry if there's been some kind of miscommunication, but Bella is unavailable tonight.' Edward's tone changed, and the threat in his voice was suddenly much more evident as he continued. 'To be perfectly honest, she'll be unavailable every night, as far as anyone besides myself is concerned. No offense. And I'm sorry about your evening.'" -- Edward






THE REVIEW

"Softly he brushed my cheek, then held my face between his marble hands. 'Be very still,' he whispered, as if I wasn't already frozen. Slowly, never moving his eyes from mine, he leaned toward me. Then abruptly, but very gently, he rested his cold cheek against the hollow at the base of my throat."

As Shakespeare knew, love burns high when thwarted by obstacles. In Twilight, an exquisite fantasy by Stephenie Meyer, readers discover a pair of lovers who are supremely star-crossed. Bella adores beautiful Edward, and he returns her love. But Edward is having a hard time controlling the blood lust she arouses in him, because--he's a vampire. At any moment, the intensity of their passion could drive him to kill her, and he agonizes over the danger. But, Bella would rather be dead than part from Edward, so she risks her life to stay near him, and the novel burns with the erotic tension of their dangerous and necessarily chaste relationship.

Meyer has achieved quite a feat by making this scenario completely human and believable. She begins with a familiar YA premise (the new kid in school), and lulls us into thinking this will be just another realistic young adult novel. Bella has come to the small town of Forks on the gloomy Olympic Peninsula to be with her father. At school, she wonders about a group of five remarkably beautiful teens, who sit together in the cafeteria but never eat. As she grows to know, and then love, Edward, she learns their secret. They are all rescued vampires, part of a family headed by saintly Carlisle, who has inspired them to renounce human prey. For Edward's sake they welcome Bella, but when a roving group of tracker vampires fixates on her, the family is drawn into a desperate pursuit to protect the fragile human in their midst. The precision and delicacy of Meyer's writing lifts this wonderful novel beyond the limitations of the horror genre to a place among the best of YA fiction.
p/s : - MissPrettyInPink, I know u must adore Edward the minute u see him.so, I want to warn u here, please DON'T because he is MINE..hehe.

0 comments: