Feeds RSS

Order2 K (^_^)

Love You XOXO!

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Homesick!Homesick!

Rumah sakit.rumah sakit.Sakit Rumah.huhu.Homesick!y, ha.. suddenly I feel so sad.like crying, u know..I miss my family at home.miss them so much!huhu sob3!sob3!wanna go home!wanna go home!come on holiday, come fast..I really2 want to see my family.miss my adik like hell.miss his manje'ness'..miss everything! i'm crying right now.of course no one see me cry.i am an expert in hiding my true feeling.well, but I am really crying here.in front of our small Tv Box.huhu.

4 comments:

my name is KARL said...

balik la gong xi fa cai hehe

LoveIsPurple said...

mmg balik pn..tp lmbt ag la..huhuhu
xsbr da ney nak blik

..me ~ cik sara.. said...

sayeee omsick jugeee..huk3..dhla tade duitt...lagi ar omsick..huhuhu

LoveIsPurple said...

tuh la cik sara...huhuhu na balik!!na duet!!