Feeds RSS

Order2 K (^_^)

Love You XOXO!

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Tagged From Nadhirah~!

1. How old are you?

21.

2. Are you single?

Yes.

3. At what age do you think you'll get married?

Roughly, more or less than 25.

4. Do you think you'll be marrying the person you are with now?

I am single.

5. If not, who do you want to marry?

I dream of marrying with ...........

6. Who will be your bridesmaid & bestman?

My bestfriends, all of 'em.

7. Do you want a garden,beach or traditional wedding?

Mane2 pn bley asalkan with da person I loved the most.

8. Where do you plan to go on honeymoon?

Paris...maybe Rome also fine.

9. How many guests do you think you'll invite?

Let my parent's decide..

10. Will that include your exes?

Erm yes, i will. or u knows one of my exes will be the bridegroom~~~

11. How many layers of cake do you want?

I prefer 8 layers.. y eight? I juz love the number.

12. When do you want to get married, morning or evening?

I don't mind about the 'when' thing.

13. Name the song/tune you'd like to play at your wedding?

instrumental and nasyid.

14. Do you prefer fine dining or just normal spoon & fork?knife?

I'll juz get ready with the cutlery but it depends on the guest.

15. Champagne or red wine?

Sunquick will do..

16. Honeymoon right after the wedding or days after the wedding?

Days after the wedding kot.

17. Money or household items?

Don't mind.

18. How many kids would you like to have?

4 maybe..tp ikut atas rezeki la.

19. Will you record your honeymoon in DVD/CD?

Of course I will.

20. Whose wedding plan would you like to know?

All of my friends.

21. Who will I tagged?

none.(pretend to b nice)

xoxo,

GossipGirl.

4 comments:

NaDhiRaH~" said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
NaDhiRaH~" said...

thx nani!!=)

LoveIsPurple said...

hehe..no hal la nad..
kalu de tag g, leh ar kenakan nani ag k..heheh (sindir neh :-))

NaDhiRaH~" said...

ahaks..xterasa pon..keke..
well ritu nani bg tag kan so ni la msnye nk bls blk..hukhuk..=p