Feeds RSS

Order2 K (^_^)

Love You XOXO!

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Better To Be Alone Than Missing Each Other

this entry shud not be so unsatisfied yet so much of complaint
but still I feel the need to write..
I'm not so much of the good-express-feeling kind of person,
until now i felt the pang, oh how stupid I have been!
I trust people, cos I felt they are like me...
not that I am so noble and trustworthy
still, I believe I am.at least me know it.hehe~
I am desperate, exhausted..I don't know to whom I should cling on to
I don't even know how to calm myself
yet I still can write in here...how ironic!
ku akui kelemahan diri
kuinsafi kekurangan ini
ku kesali kejahilan ini




xoxo,
GossipGirl



4 comments:

♥♥me ~ cik sara said...

cling to urself n ur family..~
oo then maybe by writing here give calmness to u..then its not ironic anymore..symbolic wordss sudaaa..

waaa~
ku insafi kekurangn diri
kukesali kejahilan diri jua...huk3

my name is KARL said...

wah...

mengapakah?
kenapakah?

LoveIsPurple said...

thank u guys!

LoveIsPurple said...

xtau la karl!2, 3 days ni cam sedey n sunyi ja rase di ati ney..hukhukhuk