Feeds RSS

Order2 K (^_^)

Love You XOXO!

Monday, April 06, 2009

Da Happiness In Me





I could say thats the most happiness day in my life..how could I express that
feeling?haha feel like I'm gonna smile forever cos of that day...
I'm not gonna forget this day..our first day out not being a couple...hahaha
maybe the title does not affect me at all..ngeee~~
I think Miss Sara is sooo right...u know, if you love someone so much,
you always wanted him/her to be happy whether it includes yourself or not...
I want to b that girl...I want him to b happy no matter with whom he is with....now or forever
Seeing him smile can heal every hurt or injuries (walau sekechik kuman pn)
I had..hahaha...love sometimes hurt but there's always sweet
in being in love...we tend to be nice...hehhe not to hold grudge on anyone...
It makes your life meaningful...
Love is Life.And if you miss love, You miss Life~!






xoxo,
GossipGirl

4 comments:

♥♥me ~ cik sara said...

i feel so honoured...kena quote dlm ni..
hahaha..emm sgttt stuju cik nanie..
i felt the same too~~ kte sanggup bwat camtu..insyaAllah one day org len plak yg sanggup wat menda yg sama kat kte..n i wont let him go anymore...heee~ smileeee in pain cause there're still sweetness of love to gain.. kn kn kn..

LoveIsPurple said...

yesss...sara..i love you...

♥♥me ~ cik sara said...

love u too nanie~~ muahx!! :-*

sagufta1993 said...

Hey u used my twilight image, i not sure if thats allowed without asking me