Feeds RSS

Order2 K (^_^)

Love You XOXO!

Friday, April 03, 2009

I Miss You...

Sometimes it's so hard to believe
when a love can be so strong
and faith gave me the strength
and kept me holding on
You are the love of my life
And I'm so glad you found me
You are the love of my life...

yes, you will always be the love of my life...i know it's kinda of too late for me to tell you all this but i am grateful that i met you..you will always be my strength..no matter what you did before, what you have gone through..i will love you forever.,sometimes i wonder, what if i never found you?what if we're not in love?it will be so different without you..before, now and forever...i know i had lost you, but i will keep my heart only for you..i don't know what will happen in the future but i feel proud cos u had loved me...even its only for a while.i miss you, always and forever..i wish we could be together...only God knows how much i love you, how much i wish u'll be happy..i love to see u smile, to see u happy...even i feel hurt inside.sometimes i cry, missing you...but i have to be strong... i pretend not to look at you the way i look at you before...it hurts..thank God for giving me the strength...u are the love of my life....


flying to you,
with love........

2 comments:

♥♥me ~ cik sara said...

haizz...i felt the same too nanie dearie..
sedeyh kn? huk3..sometimes things wont always be d way we wanted in to be..huhhh..chayok2..be strong..keraskn hti..wawawa masih sedeyhhh

nway, u've been tagged dearie..yg ni ekk
http://chronicleofumeandus.blogspot.com/2009/04/tagged-by-mya-inndah.html#comments

LoveIsPurple said...

yela cik sara syg..kalu i ase rajin sket i reply ek..hhuhuh
na bls dendam ar tuh..hhaha