Feeds RSS

Order2 K (^_^)

Love You XOXO!

Thursday, May 07, 2009

Kejadian Yg Tak Diduga

I was in front of my laptop. updating my blog. updating my tagged profile. I was uploading the latest gossip girl episode when it happens. it was 3 and a quarter to 4 at that time. I was alone. in the study room. everyone was asleep. asleep soundly. my room was in a dark mode. not making it look romantic, just the electric lamp do not function really well. I put three candles in the room so that I won't have to grope about finding things. my dad had warned me not to flame those candles. I was dogged, obstinate, pigheaded and whatever words related to stubborn (me mmg degil). I put off two candles but let ones keep on flaming. after feeling bored surfing the net, I decided to went to bed. Oh My Gosh! it was bright in my room. I could see it from the door of room I still in. I was panicked. what should I do? what have i done? Ya Allah, I woke up my dad and told him that my room was on fire. he quickly rushed to my room, my mum followed hurriedly and my brother immediately woke up cause he smelled something burning. I was stunned, petrified. my dad asked me to get the water and pour into the fire. I done as told. my dad n my mum did it also. thank God, the fire was not widen outwards. if I stayed any longer in the study room, I might annihilate my whole beautiful big house. I might cause danger to my family. I was upset and regretful. I should listen to my dad. I have burned the plastic drawer where I put my shirts and books. fortunately, the fire only destroy my five beloved long sleeves, my twilight book,(only Twilight). I thought all of the four books were scorched, but as far I can read them, it was consider as okay. Breaking Dawn and New Moon lost its front pages. huhu. I also burnt the camera. I'm not really sure whether it can still be use ot not, but if it can be repaired, I think it couldn't perform very well compared to before. I'm so sorry. it was all my fault. below are some pictures of the burnt things, 


di'makan' dek api...

hukhukhuk!

tautan hati and dunia belum berakhir(novel), cover page of New Moon...

the drawer...


that were the pictures after the fire happens. huhu. remember, api ni...

kecik-kecik jadi kawan, 
besar-besar jadi lawan,

I will make this as one of my unforgettable moments in my entire life.Syukur dipanjatkan ke Hadrat Illahi for still giving me and my family chances to live and repent. sometimes, things happen to let us realize that something that we have done was actually wrong. Ya Allah, ampuni ak, hambaMu yang hina ini... Amin.
One thing that I could see from this incident, api sekecil tu pn kita sbgai manusia dah mula panik,da mula hilang fokus, terasa kehilangan apatah lagi api neraka. Masya Allah. ASTAGFIRULLAH HAL AZIM.

13 comments:

kyox said...

per..lain kali jgn main dengan api~~thx god nth happen to u~~~

I am Karl said...

nani

luckily u're safe!

░♥si lampu neon♥░ said...

astagfirullah...nasib baek ko and fam ko takde pape...haish nextime becareful.

NaDhiRaH~" said...

laa..isk2 cian nani..
lain kali jgn main api tau...
hehe..=)

NaDhiRaH~" said...

nani nt amik award kat blog kte tau!

LoveIsPurple said...

koyx, thanks~!hhehe..my fault..menyesal amat..hukhukhuk

LoveIsPurple said...

thanks Karl~!i will nest time.pisang xkan berbuah dua kali ag...

LoveIsPurple said...

thanks kak neon, btw, luckily nani n family xde cedera ape2...

LoveIsPurple said...

hukhuk cian nani...nanak da men api lagi cik nadirah,huhu..hehee

lin.. said...

nani..len kali hati2..hehe..bahaye btol..jgn men api lg.. (*_^)
seb baek ckit je bnd yg t'bkr..
take care dear!~~

LoveIsPurple said...

hehe.da fobia da ngan api..huhuhu nsb bek tak hangus sume buku twilightku syg..hehehe
thanks my darling... :))

Eazy Izzuddin said...

hello....
no shoutmix?
he2
btw u can take that awards if u be my follower....
have u?
=P
xD

LoveIsPurple said...

nope.later i letak shoutmis k..hehe
da amek pon..ngan muke xmalunyer...hehhe