Feeds RSS

Order2 K (^_^)

Love You XOXO!

Monday, May 11, 2009

Tagged From Nad~!

1. What's your ambition?
I'm a teacher-to-be, have to be one tho i dun really into it

2. Who is more important for you. friend or boy/girl friend?
both. friends is what makes you. boyfriend is what u believe is good.

3. How often do you think of committing suicide?
once. after breaking up with my ex. (pengakuan berani mati) ala stress sgt la tyme tu..
kena marah kt my friends sbb think of sthg so stupid!

4. Do you think you have enough confidence?
I guess I am. I can do my OP very well.

5. How many babies do you want?
haven't been thinking about it yet =P

6. Favourite perfume/fragrance?
MNG.I'm wearing this brand now.

7. What's your goal for this year?
become a goalie.hehe, earn more money?maybe

8. Do you believe in eternity love?
yes.no.

9. What's a perfect partner to you?
someone who cares and understanding me regardless of wealth and look. tp kena la ade gak harta tu sket..


10. What feeling do you love most?
happy feeling. of course.who love being sad anyway?

11. What is your bad habit?
suka tido kot..hehe.best pe tido!

12. Is there anything you want to tell people that hates you?
hates me if u dare!haha.never mind. God is fair.He knows everything.

13. Do you cherish every single friendship of yours?
yes.every single second of it. : )



14. Describe yourself?
I am me. people say I'm arrogant but I know who I am.

15. What do you crave the most currently?
dunno.crave for Jai Ho. want to listen to it over and over again

16. What's currently on your mind?
what to write for SOP

17. What would you really like to do, like right now?
don't want to do anything..juz relax!

18. What will you become in another 10 years to come?
a teacher and a businesswoman maybe.hehe

19. What do you hate the most?
people who think they are so perfect and look down on others all the time

20. Who else do you want to answer these?
1. Mama Fydot
2. Sabbyyana
3. Miss Adah
4. Vannesa..hehe
5. Cik Emma lg skali..!
ermm..anyone who like to answer it ; )






xoxo,
Gossip Girl

4 comments:

NaDhiRaH~" said...

eii da jwb la..hihi..=p

LoveIsPurple said...

yela tagged dr nad kan..mst la jwb agpn skrg ni mmg semester khas, so xde bwat pe sgt pn...heheh

NaDhiRaH~" said...

wahh tu yg suka nak dgr tu..pasni bleylah tag nani agi kan2...hihi..=p

LoveIsPurple said...

bley2..hehe..kalu rajin nani wat la.hhehe