Feeds RSS

Order2 K (^_^)

Love You XOXO!

Saturday, August 01, 2009

The Secret Not to be Revealed!

Sad?Happy?Shocked?What in the state am I now?What must I feel?feelingless, I rather say.I can't cry nor I can create a smile on my face.I can't get angry not I can stay calm.Am I confused?I know I am.Argh!Someone stabbed me on my back.But who?why?I don't know.I felt so helpless.Why should I know all that from the voice I avoid to hear it from?Why must I know?Why must the secret be revealed?Let it be a secret, see if u really can make it to the end, to the next level.The power of love.It can shadow, hinder everything bad.How bad is it, still we could accept everything.Ahh~whatever!This should not have bothered my life.

But why I felt suffocated?Why I feel like telling the world so that all the people know what is actually happening?ohh no.There must be some other way.I have to accept the reality, the fact that happened.I swear I have taken back my forgiveness.Now, I want to see the suffering.Enough about being a good girl.Accept everything.Forgive all the bad thing.Enough, it never do me good.I want to be a bad girl."Good Girl Gone Bad".Yup!But what should I do?Go and see the shaman, maybe?hahaha.I'm not that crazy.Hurm..

You want to see the real me.Haha.I'll make u regret for ever messing up with my life.The grudge will always growing inside of me.Not that I can't forgive the things, but because of YOU being so ignorant, so egoistic.Like there's nothing in this world can ruin you.Haha.Just see one day.You will finally see the real punishment for making a promise but never prove it.The laugh, the happiness will someday be erased from your life.Yeah.Just do whatever U like.But Don't Mess With ME!Treating me like a game, letting go as if there were nothing to be worried about, being so ignorant and hypocrite..and for being COWARD!Stand up la.Kate hebat sgt.Knp nak sembunyi2 plak?Grr~!

p/s: Nothing to do with all my friends. I love you all.

7 comments:

cutekatak said...

sabar la ye syg ku...ade hikmah di sebalik semua ni...UJian dari-NYA.all of us are here...always with u.u dont need him anymore right???

medula_5iver said...

hurm....mmg 'sesuatu' di sini kan...huuuuuu..sabar keyh..


suh rihanna wt album 'bad gul gone good' la plak ..hehehehe

LoveIsPurple said...

to ckyn..yup..thank u for always being with me,in good or in bad.tenkiu2...let the hell out~!

LoveIsPurple said...

to yona:hhahah tu la..xpsl2 kan da ter~quote~ tjuk album dia.hhehe...anyway, mmg ade sesuate yg hot telah terjadi...hehheh

marhoney said...

nani...tak tau pasal pe but i guess i know..u hold on there gurl..i know u can...

p/s: good girl gone bad by leighton meester sangat best....

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
LoveIsPurple said...

to mar:tengs....i think what u think is right...